- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 teapoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 375° and place the chicken thighs skin side down in a 13×9 pan.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt then flip over so the skin side is up. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine lemon zest and juice, ghee, coconut cream, garlic powder, salt, and rosemary.
- Stir over medium heat until everything is well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the thighs and bake for 40-45 minutes or until they reach 165°.
- If you want the skin crispy, turn up the oven to 500° and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
** This recipe courtesy of www.jaysbakingmecrazy.com