- Line the bottom of a 9×13-inch pan with graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk; stir well. Mix whipped topping into pudding mixture. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding.
- Top all with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Remove the foil from the frosting and microwave for 60 seconds.
- Pour chocolate frosting over the final graham crackers layer.
- Refrigerate overnight for best results (or at least two hours before serving) to allow the graham crackers to soften.
This recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com